Saturday, September 30, 2006

Whats Important

Something happen this week that got me thinking about the time of people I enjoy hanging around with. Not just partying with, I mean spending time with. To me time is an important issue, I hate wasting time on something when i could be doing something else. I appreciate people who are honest and mature. If you like someone then tell them..right..time is too short and too important to play games and on the flip side it is just as important that if you dont like someone anymore you sould let them know. I am all about being honest and open with people. The longer you lie to someone the more hurt they will be (I learnt this in high school).But apparently some people didn't. Like my friend Adrian says "keep it real".


Blast from the past



One of my very good friends sent this pic to me recently, it was taken some time ago. I bunch of us went to a hotel for a week (about 10 of us I think). It was a great great weekend. Not sure whats going in this pic apart from the obvious--that i am on the phone(probably making reservation for the Italian restaurant downstairs. Anyhow this is a really bad pic, look at that outfit(lol), damn! look at those glasses. But it was heaps of fun though.

The bed looks like it saw some action :).

No comments: