Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Cat

Sometimes you do things (not as a test), that teaches you about someone, I had that experience recently...Doesn't is suck when people are not what you thought that they were. You definitely feel cheated, but I guess it is all part of life. The good thing is that you live and you learn.

On a happier note most of my friends will be coming to Jamaica for Novemeber-December so I am very excited about that, it should be lots of fun.

Work
Work has been ok, I am learning alot which is always a good thing. In the last couple of weeks as well I have really developed as person, there are many things that I have rethought- funny that all this came out of work. But what I really like about it is that I feel like there is a purpose in what I am doing. (not sure if y'all will understand what I meant by that).

--------------------------------------------------------

"I got soul but i am not soldier"
"I got soul but i am not soldier"
---The Killers

No comments: