Thursday, October 05, 2006

Storyteller

I met this guy some time ago. we began talking and it seemed like we hit it off. I say seem beause I not so sure which part is real and which part was an act. He would tell me that he really like me and that he cared for me. He would make the effort. Then out of the blue, he stops talking to me. It was really out of the blue because the last time we spoke he was letting me know he cared for me.

So he stops talking to me, and I cant figure out why. We liked each other, but I wasn't telling this guy I wanted to marry him or wanted a long-term relationship. Anyhow I found out today that some of the stuff he told me was a lie.

What I dont understand is why guys lie to girls when its is reallly not necessary. I am not moourning this dude, just thinking that the whole thing is retarded/stupid. Why waste your time tellings lies to a girl: that you like her etc, when you dont really. What goes through their heads. To me the sensible thing is to spend time with the girl you really like. I think that it's just a waste of your time and the person who you telling lies to. I really cant fathom this stupid concept.

To this sorry guy I say: Since you like telling lies so much maybe you should become a writer of fictional novels, it would suit you. Maybe you should write children's books because you are apparently still a child.

No comments: