Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Wassup, Wassup

I have been a little delinquent and I havent been adding to my blog alot. Nothing much is new. Many of my friends are here from abroad, so I am happy about that, I hang out with them alot now, and its fun, I missed them alot. I have a handful of real friends and they cant be replicated. They are good people and they care about me alot and vice versa. These people are the friends that I will have forever.

I have also been glued to the T.V watching world cup games for the last couple of weeks. It has been fun and I am very sorry that my team, the best team in the world-yes you know who I am referring to--Argentina of course didnt make it to the finals.

And on another note, I am still in debt, and have a ton of bills in pay in the coming months. Yeah, tuition payments sucks. I wonder though, would it be so bad if I just decide not to go back. Sure it would mean I wasted a year, but I have gain some experience. I am not used to not being able to pay for what I want, i now have to rationalise and prioritise and budget. Yeah Budget-its new to me. Budgeting means I cant get a new laptop and a cant get a Palm Treo (which i desperately want). Budgeting for me in this case means that even though I am budgeting I am still motherfuckin broke. So in other words, I am budgeting money that I dont have, I am budgeting how to remain broke.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Welcome to the real world.

When since you want treo? I tell you bout red eye

dont_dare2000 said...

Leave it to you to make that comment. But there is conflict of interest: aren't you my "financial advisor", so you cant comment about my finances :).

Hehe, red eye, oh my God, i wont even go there with you, I will comment off the air.