Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Aufwiedersehen

Girls love romance. We like the grand guestures. We like when guys make us feel really special, not that we dont know we are, but just so we are reminded that you think so. We like the fairy tale ending, even if it is just once. A memory that we will have for the rest of our lives.

We are not that difficult to figure out. We like when thought is put into something. So if you give us a dozen roses or one it really doesnt matter, what we love is the thought and care that went into it. The thing that makes giving a single rose great/romantic and all those synonyms is that there was thought put into to it, it wasnt random or fake.

Guys, saying that you care about someone is one thing, but showing that you care about someone is even more important. Saying "i like you" or "baby i love you" dont mean a damn if you dont show it especially when it means the most.

Sometimes we meet a guy and he seems so good on paper, but when you go out with him there is no chemistry. Or you talk to someone and sometimes they can be extremely intelligent and creative and other times he is just blah.

I have been single of "recent" and I am still trying figure out whats going on. The guy "my x" is a pretty nice guy, we broke up but we stayed friends. The breakup wasnt a bad one, we had to do it because of the distance (he migrated) not because I didnt love him.

Now being single, I am now of the opinion that I wont try anymore to show a guy who I am and what I am about. My impressions of guys at this point are not favourable. So whatever guy wants to get with me and get to know me, will have to make the extra leap. I no longer accept words, I accept action.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

So whatever guy wants to get with me and get to know me, will have to make the extra leap.

lol.. your destiny is now set in stone, single forever.


buy a bunch of cats early.

dont_dare2000 said...

Whats funny is that people who read this blog would never know that you are one of my very best friends [still pending :)]

Yes not because you are unwiling to be nice to girls doesnt mean that all guys are like you, at least not to your extreme. If they are God bless us all, or prepare to have a world filled with Lesbians...

p.s I hate cats, remember..:)