Friday, August 11, 2006

No Title

Hey all it has been a while since I have posted, but I thought that saying nothing was better than saying something sometimes.

Thanks
Alex, thanks for the idea of the butterfly for the tattoo. I have no idea what that would simbolize or me though, so I am not sure if i will get it, but I will defintely let you know. Thanks for the Idea.

Also, do you really believe Adrian's comment entitled "Men are from Mars women are from a pauper house".


Independence Weekend
Independence Weekend was great, I had lots of fun. I saw a lot of people that I hadnt seen in a long time and even saw an ex-boyfriend: Looking Hot. The best show was the live stage performance featuring: Bounti, Buju, Aidonia, Assassin, Voice Mail, Leftside & Esco, Ele, Wayne Marshall andf other. I wont say much about it. As the slogan for the weekend says " What happens in Negril stays in Negril".


Realization
Since the last 2 weeks I have started feeling like my old self again, I havent been the last couple of months. >>> Welcome back like Mase!!!

I am really chill right now, i am back to not making anything or Anyone bother me. :)


The Love Department
There are lots to say, but i will say it another time. But for right now I am keeping it low key. Some Guys are just not what they seem: pure smoke.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

What happens in Negril stays in Negril?

What happens in Cabo stays in Cabo..
What happens in Cancun stays in Cancun..
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas..

Anybody notices the trend here? I do.

If I have a girlfriend and I have sex with another girl in my house thats cheating but If I drive to the beach and have sex with some other girl its ok coz...

What happens anywhere stays there! Brilliant!