Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ambivalence

There are so many times that I am faced with situations where I have to make a decision and I dont know what to choose. I am very indecisive, I dont want to choose one thing for fear that I am loosing out on the other thing. I guess this is what is meant by the phrase "you can't have your cake and eat it too".

Most times when a decision is to be made, I hope to God that there is a sign, not something biblical, just something to make it easier. I may live to regret this statement but many times I wish someone or something would tell me what to do, what is the best decision to make.

This would be easier because at least if it turns out to be a bad decision, then I can comfort myself in the thought that I didn't fuck it up, I just got bad advice :).
The thing with decisions is that half the time I am not the only one that stands to gain or lose from my decision(s), I am not the only affected element in the equation. So I am held liable for the ramifications of my actions on someone or something else.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

typical girl.. grow some cojones.

Keeping mentality will ensure you remain a plebz for a while.