Saturday, September 16, 2006

Travel

I am feeling the travelling bug! The last time I travelled was maybe 2 years ago for one of my best friend's wedding (I was part of the bridal party). Almost everytime I travel I go to Florida. Now that I have gotten older I am interested in visiting other places: Europe, the Caribbean, Japan, and Africa. I want to spend 3 months travelling through Europe; I have always wanted to go to Italy. It is an unexplained feeling, but since I was a kid I have had this longing to go to Italy, I don’t know why this is. But as I got older, there are things I like about it and I want to have the chance to explore it. Africa, for sure is one place I want to go to: Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana etc.

Since I went to Bahamas, my friend and I decided that we were going to tour the Caribbean first before we went anywhere else. So thats the first thing on my wish list, the Caribbean.

Travelling alone is never fun; I want to have someone on my trips. Someone whose company I would enjoy someone that will make the experience memorable.

So this is my wish. Yes a wish because right now I can’t afford to do it. But it would be great to do it before I get old and have kids. (I probably never get to do this), but if I do it will be one of the greatest experiences.

We'll see.

No comments: