Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Today I was as usual at school from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, we got let off earlier because the lecturer was feeling generous. It wasn't a bad class all in all and the lecturer (Financial Management) rambled on sometimes but for the most part seem confident in delivery and her knowledge of the subject area. So though it got boring at times which forced me to watch the football match (Holland against Serbia and Montenegro) on my laptop, Yes forced me to watch the game.

I was also able to talk quickly to a couple friend online who i havent spoken to in awhile. This may seem like I am a slacker and do no work in my classes, but this is hardly the case-have you heard of multi-tasking :).

Anyhow all in all the day was good, had a few bad conversations, but I'm over it.
Later in the evening I hung out with a bunch of my friends and we played Kalooki (not sure if it is spelt right). Kalooki is a card game and for those of you who don't know what it is..google it:).
I had alot of laughs, it reminded me why they are my friends and why other people are just acquaintances. Lets see, with all the bad things or mishaps and disappointments of the day all it all it was pretty good, I won't elaborate on it but it was good. I have some business documents to finish later and then thats it for the night.



Aufweidersehen Bitches

----Adrienne

No comments: