Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sucker

I am have such a weak heart for street children. Ok you guys have heard me in a recent entry that I am brookee right. Today I went to the supermarket to get some coconut water. On my way out this little boy asked me for some money to buy summin to drink. Ok I only had like $100 on me, actually I think thats all the cash I had (where the hell is all my money) except for credit cards and stuff (which is technically not my money). But I thought $100 was too much, $50 is good. But what could I do, ask the little begging boy for change :). So I gave up my last $100.

On another note, for the last couple of days I have felt a little bad a bout a relationship I have with someone that seem to have gone sour. But I wrote him an e-mail and told him how I felt and I feel much better, I am over it now. The ball is now in his court he can decide what he wants to do, call me, e-mail me or ignore me.


Until next time

No comments: